I am having a Charlotte Mason Discussion Meeting on 17 May 2016 in Franklin.
This is for you if:
- You are a woman interested in knowing more about Charlotte Mason and her philosophy of education
- You already know about Charlotte Mason and you want to discuss her ideas with others
- You want to expand your understanding of a Charlotte Mason education
- You want to apply her ideas in a modern home education environment
- You want to meet other likeminded homeschooling parents
- You want to share your knowledge of Charlotte Mason
The discussion meeting is planned for Tuesday 17 May 7.30 – 9.30 pm
If you are interested please come along to our house on Tuesday 17 May. We are a few minutes’ drive from the Ramarama motorway exit. Just email to say you are coming and I will send you the address. And if you are interested and need more information please do email with your question email@example.com
- There is no cost for this.
- Supper is provided.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to cater for children at our meeting.
- We won’t be discussing the basic how-to of homeschooling at our meeting.