Here’s a useful 17-page download for children and teenagers with ideas for celebrating Mother’s Day. It includes information on:
- The Story of Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day Around the World
- Gifts for Your Mum
- Ways to Make Mother’s Day Special
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas
- Inspiring Words to Include in a Mother’s Day Card
You will find that it’s not too hard to make Mother’s Day a special day at your house for your mum, without having to go and spend a stack of money.
Complete this form to download your own personal free copy of ‘Happy Mother’s Day ~ Make Your Mum Feel Special Today’
|Simply enter your name and primary email address and click the “Sign-up” button to get your copy.
Please Note: I will NEVER share your email address with anyone else.
You’ll receive an email from me with a special download link for your book. Make sure you use your primary email address.
If you cannot see a form above, please email me at stephanie@HomeschoolFamilyLife.com