I’ve been busy lately, really busy working at my desk on changing some background things at Homeschool Family Life.
- I have updated all my courses. (Very big job.)
- I’ve been looking for a new online store because I know the current one is unfriendly and clunky and I can’t make changes to it. Hopefully I will find something that will make it easy to shop without having to fill in a long list of forms. When I find it I will get it up and running as soon as I can. (I lie! I will be getting my lovely tech person to do this for me.)
- I’ve joined forces with The Old Schoolhouse review team so that reviewers will be trialling my courses and reviewing them. Watch out for the reviews coming out from May onwards.
- I’ve been thinking about what I can offer you next by way of support, because I know that support is needed, and I want to be here to encourage you in your homeschooling adventure. I have a few ideas but please do email me with your ideas.
- I’ve been asked to be a keynote speaker at a homeschooling conference in Auckland in May. You can read more about that here: AHE Conference
All in all, it’s been a happy, busy start to the year. I think of you often, and I love hearing from you. Stephanie