A Charlotte Mason Discussion will be starting in May 2016 in Franklin.
This is for you if:
- You are a woman interested in knowing more about Charlotte Mason and her philosophy of education
- You already know about Charlotte Mason and you want to discuss her ideas with others
- You want to expand your understanding of a Charlotte Mason education
- You want to dig deeper and strengthen your understanding of Charlotte Mason
- You want to apply her ideas in a modern home education environment
- You want to chat with others of a like mind
- You want to meet other likeminded homeschooling parents
- You want to share your knowledge of Charlotte Mason
- You want to discuss living books and swap book titles
A discussion meeting is planned for Tuesday 3 May 7.30 – 9.30 pm
If you are interested please come along to our house in Ramarama see what it’s all about on Tuesday 3 May. We are a few minutes’ drive from the Ramarama motorway exit. Just email to say you are coming and I will send you the address. And if you are interested and need more information please do email with your question firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cost involved.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to cater for children at our meeting.
- We won’t be discussing the basic how-to of homeschooling at our meeting.